Organization & Reviewing
- Reviewer for The 27th International Conference on Computational Linguistics (COLING 2018) , 20-26 August 2018 in Santa Fe, New Mexico, US.
- Organizer of SemEval-2018 Task 5 “Counting Events and Participants within Highly Ambiguous Data covering a very long tail”
Reviewer for Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics 2017 (ACL 2017), July 30-August 4, 2017, Vancouver, Canada
Reviewer for Language, Data and Knowledge 2017 (LDK2017), 19-20 June 2017 in Galway, Ireland
- Organizer of the second Spinoza workshop: Looking at the long tail
- Second Reader for Alexandru Asandei, entitled: ‘Word Sense Disambiguation at Scale’, under supervision of Jacopo Urbani. The thesis was presented for the degree of Master of Science, in the department ‘Computer Science – Internet and Web Technology’, at the Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
- Reviewer for the 10th edition of the Language Resources and Evaluation Conference (LREC2016), 23-28 May 2016, Portorož (Slovenia)
- Acted as consultant for scholieren.com on how to enrich their data with language technology.
- Organizer of the CLIN26 shared task at “The 26th Meeting of Computational Linguistics in the Netherlands (CLIN26)”](http://wordpress.let.vupr.nl/nlpapplications/), December 17-18, 2015, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- Member of the program committee of “The 26th Meeting of Computational Linguistics in the Netherlands (CLIN26)”, December 17-18, 2015, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- Member of the program committee of workshop “NLP applications: completing the puzzle” at NLDB 2015, June 16-19, 2015, Passau, Germany.
- Second Reader for Esther van den Berg. Master Thesis on the analysis of linking Open Dutch Wordnet to Princeton WordNet